How to Join
At the end of worship service on Sunday mornings the Pastor will invite you to make a decision to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and to join the family of First Christian Church. A confession of faith is all that is required to become a member of First Christian Church.
Ways you can join FCC:
- Confession of Faith: That you believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God and you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior.
- Transfer of Membership: You may request a transfer of membership from your previous church if you are already a member of another congregation having confessed your faith in Jesus and been baptized.
- Associate Membership may also be established by a confession or reaffirmation of Jesus Christ as Lord and a commitment to participate and assist in the mission of First Christian Church. Associate membership allows for retention of your home church membership.
- Reaffirmation of Faith: This is the opportunity for you to renew your commitment to God’s work though Jesus Christ in your life and begin to live life more abundantly through His Lordship.
- Baptism by Immersion: An outward expression of your acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior as Jesus has called believers to be baptized. (Mark 16:16)